Services and Products for Disabled Accessibility Compliance
Gibbens & Associates (G & A) provides comprehensive and specialized services and information to help our Clients and other disabled access professionals in complying with both federal (ADA, UFAS, FHAA, Section 504, etc.) and state (Title 24, IBC, ANSI, etc.) disabled accessibility requirements. G & A’s founder, Michael Gibbens, wrote the first nationally published manual for ADA compliance and has more than 25 years of experience helping clients and others to comply with their disabled access obligations.
Experience and Expertise in the Field of Disabled Access Compliance
We provide the most competent, cost-effective and user-friendly services and information possible. Our goal is to provide you with enough background to confidently pursue additional information about our services, and to know that you have made the best choice possible in contacting Gibbens & Associates, LLC.
- Property Compliance Inspections and Reports
- Expert Consulting Services
- Expert Witness and Legal Support Services
- Publications, Training & Products for Disabled Accessibility Compliance
- ADA, ADAAG, ABA, Title 24, ANSI, FHA, UFAS, HCD, Section 504, IBC/State Specific Standards